CRN’s COVID-19 Survey on Dietary Supplements: Consumer Insights on Usage and Attitudes about Dietary Supplements in Light of the Coronavirus Pandemic
Read topline results in recent CRN press release: Dietary Supplement Usage Up Dramatically During Pandemic, New Ipsos-CRN Survey Shows
About the CRN COVID-19 Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements
For over two decades, the CRN Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements has served as the leading source for data on the attitudes and behaviors of the dietary supplement consumer. In addition to issuing the annual consumer survey in 2020 later this fall, CRN has issued a separate coronavirus-focused consumer survey to provide insights into changes in usage and attitudes about dietary supplement in light of the pandemic.
- How usage of specific dietary supplements within the categories of vitamins & minerals, herbals & botanicals, specialty supplements (e.g. probiotics, omega-3 fatty acids, collagen, etc.), sports nutrition and weight management has changed since the COVID-19 pandemic began
- Dietary supplement ingredients that supplement users report increase dosage(s), start taking, or start taking more regularly during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Reasons for increasing/decreasing supplement usage during pandemic
- Influencers for changing supplement routine
- Purchasing habits and changes in light of the pandemic
- Impact of COVID-19 on other lifestyle behaviors
- For more information on survey details or purchasing information, contact Holly Vogtman.
Who has altered their supplement routine during COVID-19?
What ingredients have seen the biggest boosts in supplement intake during the pandemic?
Supplement users more likely to actively practice healthy lifestyle habits during the pandemic, CRN survey shows
Here at Stoveview Injury and Wellness, we provide a variety of herbal supplement choices to help the immune system.
Ask about our supplements today (404) 299-9066.